I am going to write about introvert because as you know, I am an introvert (if you read my 'About' section). I just think that this is very interesting regardless that being one is hard. But, well that is life and I believed that everybody also has their difficulties that they are facing in their lives either they are introverts or not and this time, I am going to share anything that I read somewhere about introvert.
1. What is introvert?
Introvert defined by noun is a shy, reticent person also known as outsider. If it was defined by adjective is introverted.
2. Is it a mental disorder?
No, it is not. It is just the character or personality that the person possess. Well said, they are just like this:
3. How do we know introverts? Well, they have these eight signs:
1. Being around the people just making them tired.
2. Prefer solitude more.
3. They have groups- but only small groups of close friends.
4. Often misunderstood as a quiet person.
5. They would end up feeling distracted and unfocused with too much stimulation.
6. They are very self-aware of themselves.
7. Watching is the best way to learn.
8. Prefer independence job.
Well, I think that's all from me. I might thinking of writing about extrovert in the next entry but I want to see the upcoming result of this entry first. And also, I have included the sources of the information (which mean that I am not writing this sloppily and carelessly).
For me, I am just so proud to describe myself like this:
Before I end my entry here, I would like you guys to check out the illustrations in an introvert's head:
P/S: If and only if you want to comment anything, please comment politely. Harshness won't do. Not in this blog or anywhere. Thank you and sorry for my broken English.